We ship only to the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. We are unable to ship to Alaska and Hawaii, or to countries other than the United States. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If the shipping cost is more than $25, we reserve the right to require proof of identification.
RETURNS ONLINE & IN STORE
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. When you receive your order, please check each item carefully (immediately). If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, you may return product to us with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for a credit, refund, or exchange.
- Customer must have receipt of proof of purchase.
- Return must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
- Return items must be new, unused, and show no noticeable use or wear and must be in the original packaging including all parts, accessories, and instructions.
Refund is returned in payment form it was received, when possible (same credit/debit card, charge account, or cash). If Check was used, after 14 days from purchase date, cash or Berend Bros. gift card will be issued. Gift Card purchase refunds will receive a Berend Bros. gift card. If same payment method is not available, a Berend Bros. gift card will be issued.
Products purchased in store or with local delivery cannot be exchanged online.
Exchanges are allowed in store only. Exchanges are for equal value only. If exchanged product has a higher retail value, customer will be charged for the difference. If exchanged product has a lower retail value, customer will receive the difference as a cash refund if less than $1 or a Berend Bros. gift card refund if amount difference is over $1.
Email Berend Bros. at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a summary including invoice number, proof of purchase, item for return, and reason for return. An associate will get back to you for return process. Original shipping fees and return shipping fees are not refundable.
Once the item(s) have been received by Berend Bros., please allow 3-5 business days for processing. The refund or gift card credit will be issued based on the original purchase date and condition of item(s).
If an order arrives damaged or is missing
parts, contact Berend Bros. at 940-723-1247 within 72 hours of delivery for
resolution. Immediately contact the delivering carrier and
save all packing material for inspection.
Special order, drop ships, and custom merchandise may not be returnable or may be subject to a restocking fee. The following products are not returnable:
- Live Animals
- Animal Traps
- Vaccines or Medications
- Products past their expiration date or with broken seals
- Used Ropes
Restocking fees are sometimes necessary for returned items where there was no mistake on the original order, as we may incur freight charges back to a vendor or to cover our loss on custom or special ordered merchandise. These fees are also used to defray the expense of re-packaging, cleaning, or restoring an item to “as-new” condition. Restocking fees may apply to special orders, drop shipped orders, and custom merchandise. Depending on the item, these types of orders may not be returnable. If a restocking fee is applied to your return, it is calculated as 15% of the purchase price.
Processing fees are not applicable in most cases; however, Berend Bros. does reserve the right to charge any additional fees in connection with your return should the need arise.
PRICING & SPECS
- Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Not all products are available in all areas due to country, state, or local laws.
- We reserve the right to limit product quantities.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.berendbros.com.
On our site we may collect the following (only after your consent):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
We collect credit or debit card information for online orders but we do not retain this information after processing the order.
We only collect this information from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Fill out a form
- Place on order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
- To confirm an order or contact you about an order question
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
When do we implement security measures?
When a user enters and or submits, or accesses their information.
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties (for example, Google Analytics to track our site traffic). We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties (for example, the software we use to email you–we will NEVER sell your information to spammers).
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google Adwords on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Store Hours & locations can be found here.
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.